Personal pero tungkol naman sa arts

 have many interests, like arts, games, sports, history, dancing, singing, music, instruments, astronomy, weird facts, etc... 


But the thing I mostly and really wanted to do is arts, where I create and draw human figures and  references that appeals the human eye. 


 This drawing over here was drawn back then in 2020 where I have the determination to draw and improve my skills. But now? Nahh, don't ask me why I still haven't improved that much lately(┬┬_┬┬) I'm literally a lazy cat. And I don't have that much resources to practice and study the color theory. 






From what I mostly draw are humans that are women. I don't have any recent traditional arts drawn rn ಥ_ಥ soo here I am showing you my recent unfinished digital art that has been a W. I. P  for already 1MONTH. told yahh!! I'm a lazy cat( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)




This is my recent digital art work that had been rushed, because I was supposed to use it for an Activity, but it ended up not being used:<
 But I'm proud that I've finally finished something for the first time in my life!! (Kidding) 

This art was made 3 years ago. And I hadn't finish it  because I lost it sadly (T^T). It's wasted because I'm really proud with the progress. Ohh how I just wished to go back in time to restore and finish this art. 



I won't be showing you any more because I'm already lacking at english, soo heto na nga goodbye kase nawawala na ang english sa aking mindಥ_ಥ


Kung sakaling magustuhan mo ang aking gawa ay mag komento na para naman mabigyan ako ng motibasyong tapusin ang W. I. P’S ko😭





.. 

Comments